1.9.7 Crashing

We are still trying to diagnose why this is happening as we are unable to replicate it on our side, yet it appears that it is affecting mostly EU players.

We will keep you up to date as soon as we find a solution!

Thanks.

if you're experiencing the freeze, please try this:

1. exit wow
  2. find your wow/interface/addons/oqueue folder
  3. delete it
  4. start wow... on character screen, click addons and verify oqueue is gone
  5. if not gone, go back to 2
  6. if it's gone, exit wow
  7. re-install oqueue
  8. start wow

let me know if this helps

end of oqueue?

reinstalling etc not working addon keeps crashing.

after 1.9.5 what have you done is keep this addon crashing remove it and make it 2.0 so we can use it ...

Same here tried everything listed on the post, nothing worked except to completely remove Oqueue, will maybe install it again when it works but for now it's a waste of my time. the fault is definitly with Oqueue and no other addon becuase I tried it with only Oqueue enabled and 3-4 secs into the game and everything freezes up.... so this is me saying cheers I will check back when the new or repaired version comes out.

Ps. I am on EU realms as well. jfyi

Can u read PM from me Tiny i send you that i find stuff what crashing game.

Im not EU, stilll crashing. This is the end of OQ. Maybe because i have other o* addons now? Will try deleteing them, though when OQ is not there, everything works fine

@Fecko

yes, i saw your pastebin. not sure why that would be an issue. put in a few checks just in case. i've yet to be able to reproduce this

Yesterday my client froze again, I thought deleting the oqueue.lua file from savedVariables had help, but it crashed radomnly after a while, sometimes just leaving the computer online for a while (without even use oqueue), others while I was trying to join a queue....

In the moment I could login back to the game I had 46 bnet friends, 24 online. Maybe the number of online friends affect to this issue?

Clearly there is something wrong in the new version. It cannot be a bnet problem when it is working properly with the previous version of oqueue.

Thanks.

Just wondering who here complaining has had a realm connect done or botched realm connect, cause that is what happend on my Realm Aerie Peak, we would have been connected with bronzebeard but it ended up as one of Blizzards little abortions so not sure if that could cause the issues just my extra 2cents.

Just wondering who here complaining has had a realm connect done or botched realm connect, cause that is what happend on my Realm Aerie Peak, we would have been connected with bronzebeard but it ended up as one of Blizzards little abortions so not sure if that could cause the issues just my extra 2cents.

US Bloodhoof-Duskwood appears fine so I don't think that is necessarly the issue.