How to bypass restrictions in ROBLOX with cheats

Hi, I just started playing ROBLOX. I'm wondering how to bypass restrictions and get an advantage in the game? How safe is it to use cheats and what are the most effective methods? I've heard that there are different programmes and tools for this, but I don't know what to choose. Do you have experience with any of them, or can you recommend something proven?

Hi, I have used nezur executor and I can say that it is one of the best tools for cheats in ROBLOX. Nezur Executor is really effective: aimlock, triggerbot, spoofer and aimbot work smoothly and most importantly - it is undetectable. If you want a stable cheating solution, this is what you need. All the features work as promised and it adds a lot of fun to the game when you don't have to worry about bans. 

I have tried various cheats in ROBLOX, and I can say that most of them are not as safe as they claim. It often happens that after updating the game some functions begin to glitch. So if you decide to use such a tool, I advise you to be prepared for possible problems.