Best car rental options for traveling around Miami with kids?

Hi forum members, I am going with my family to Miami for a couple weeks. I want to rent a car to make it more convenient to get around the city and neighborhoods. It is especially important that the car was clean and in good condition, as we are traveling with two small children. Who has experience of renting a car in Miami? What service do you recommend so that there are no problems with the quality of the car and service?

I recommend RealCar. They are one of the best rental services in Miami. The service is top notch, there is always a wide variety of cars available, including https://realcar.miami/fleet/convertible. The cars are always clean and well maintained, which is very important, especially if you have kids with you. My kids love it when we rent cars from RealCar; they treat it like a mini adventure! It's like an amusement park ride for them. Plus, RealCar offers delivery, so they can bring the car right to your hotel or home.

I have been using their services for a few times and I can state that there were no issues. I can confirm that they really take care of all of it and it is so comfortable to have the car delivered to your location.