Benefits of headless WordPress

Benefits of headless WordPress

Opening up a world of possibilities with the benefits of headless WordPress https://getdevdone.com/blog/headless-wordpress-guide-insights.html was a real breakthrough in web development for me. Never before have I experienced this level of flexibility and freedom in creating and managing content. In this story, I want to share my experience and the benefits that I discovered thanks to the transition to a headless approach. First, headless WordPress allows me to separate the content from its presentation. Now I can create content in WordPress and then easily integrate it into any frontend, be it a website, mobile app or even an IoT device. This flexibility gives me the opportunity to achieve the perfect user experience without being limited by WordPress templates and themes. Additionally, the headless approach improves the performance of my website. Due to the fact that the frontend works independently of the backend, page loading becomes faster and more efficient. This is especially important for my projects, where every millisecond matters for user experience and SEO.