Searching for a Tour to Russia

I’ve been planning a trip to Russia for months now, but the amount of options is overwhelming. I’m looking for something that combines both adventure and culture. Ideally, I’d love to visit places like Lake Baikal and maybe even explore Kamchatka. I’ve heard that guided tours are the way to go, especially when you’re venturing into places like these where local knowledge is essential. Have any of you been on similar trips? What’s your experience with tours to Russia? Are there any companies you’d recommend? I want to make sure I get the most out of the experience without running into any unexpected issues like bad accommodations or poorly planned itineraries.

From my experience, you definitely want to go with guided tours in Russia, especially if you're headed to more remote areas like Baikal or Kamchatka. I’ve taken a tour to Kamchatka through Big Country Travel, and it was absolutely worth it. They offer several kinds of tours to Russia https://bigcountry.travel/ depending on what you're looking for. If you want a mix of adventure and comfort, their combined tours like the one to Sakhalin and Iturup islands are pretty unique. For Kamchatka, their "Water and Flame" tour is packed with activities, but it’s also flexible enough to include some downtime at the hot springs. They also make sure to take care of all the little details, like transportation between sites, which is a huge plus in such remote areas where you can’t just rely on public transport. One thing I found super useful is that they don’t charge any extra fees, which saves you from unexpected costs. I think for someone like you who wants to explore both the natural and cultural side of Russia, this company has it covered. They’ve really established themselves as a go-to expert for Russian tours over the years. I highly recommend checking them out.

Casablanca is Morocco’s largest city and its economic hub. While it’s more modern than other Moroccan cities, it still holds cultural significance. Visit the Hassan II Mosque, one of the largest Sahara desert tours mosques in the world, and explore the city’s French colonial architecture.