oQueue 1.9.7b now available

oQueue 1.9.7b now available

-- changes --

BUGFIX: 'rating too low' popped up on raids for users w/ no pvp rating
BUGFIX: ilevel being shown in mmr column for rbgs
UPD: arena waitlist tooltip will show arena rank achieve (requires this update by waitlister to populate)
UPD: rbg wait list will now display highest achieved rank as numeric on 'pvp rating' line

i haven't been able to make my game freeze up, as many have reported. if you can do it consistently, please let me know. so far, those that experienced the problem but were able to resolve it, did so by removing b.net friends. this indicates there's something going on with b.net when sending from a non-ui thread (coroutines in lua). if i send from the main thread, and b.net is having issues, the main game client starts to lag,

i'll keep looking for a solution.

in the meantime, grab 1.9.7b and let me know what you think.

THx tiny. I installed the new version and also deleted most of my b'net friends and my system no longer freezes up on log in. Wether it was your patch or advice i followed that fixed it but its done now so tyvm.

Hi Tiny,

the new version 1.9.7b fix not the freeze issue. Same Issue comes again.
Win7 Sp1
directly wow 64bit.exe no bnet client
without all other addons (only oqueue freeze, then delete oqueue and start wow works fine)
EU Client

I read here in all Threads with this Freeze Issue and i have recognized the Solution. Overall write the Members "delete b.net friends" then the Members can play WoW again

The Issue is so now integrated !!bnet friends!!. Fix it pls

can i have the donwload Link here in a Post from 1.9.6 pls? have any1 a zip Version from?

I will delete the bnet Friend with the older Version.

when you need my lua, i have lua uploaded for you ;)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-9345475/oqueue.lua.bak.html

EDIT::
ISSUE solved, login with older Version, delete bnet friends, install 1.9.7b and you can login without freeze, WoW works fine, any1 from bnet friend list appears this Issue

so far

THANKS