oQueue 1.9.5 - feedback

if they aren't using oQueue, I won't count them. are they using it? did they turn it off?

not to mention, the group leader needs to have updated their oQueue

the other possibility is the group no longer exists and would disappear within 2-5 minutes

one thing to tell anyone that complains about frequent updates... DBM pushes multiple updates to curse ... everyday

Which is only partially true. IF you are have it set to download all alpha/beta versions of DBM, then yes, BUT if you are running ONLY the release version (which is recommended). Then no, you are wrong. DBM's last update was May 31st, before that was May 16th.

DBM updating pre-release versions everyday is not the same as Oqueue releasing production versions every 2-3 days.

What i find interesting is that most programers listen to their end users and try to work to make their product work how their end users would like it to. You all just say eff you, we are doing it how we want, we don't care what the end user wants, and if you complain about it we will lock the thread. That being said, I've accepted this fact and will use Oqueue until something better with creators that care what their end users think. The unfortunate reality is that Oqueue is a really great matchmaking program and right now is the best way to find raid groups. So I accept it, that doesn't mean that I like it.
What i find interesting is that most programers listen to their end users and try to work to make their product work how their end users would like it to.

We do listen to end user feedback, and we make changes to the addon. We then push these changes, and people complain about the update...
what's funny is that i am listening to users and make updates accordingly. bug fixes are in reponse to posts or vent requests.

also, the patches are the lettered updates, like 1.9.4c, whereas the main updates, 1.9.5, are the ones announced by the scorekeeper have popped out every 3-4 days in the last few weeks (there were few updates in may)

if you only count the major updates, then there has only been 4 in the last 30 days. still less then DBM
Tiny, could you please entirely remove lockout conflicts?

I've noticed a lot of players run a flex raid, and set the raid time to normal. Now obviously this is a player error, but a lot of people do it. I then go to waitlist, and lo and behold, denied, not qualified due to waitlist lockout.

It'd me simpler to remove this entirely, sure there will be a few people who try to enter a raid and find they've already downed x boss, but I think that's better than not being able to waitlist for certain groups period, simply because the leader has given it the wrong tag.
I too would like the option to turn off raid lockout conflicts. Here's why:

A highly geared player advertises on their server in trade, looking for someone with a Garrosh lockout. They find that person and make a 2 person raid group with them. Guy with lockout is leader, enters SoO to establish instance at Garrosh trash, then passed lead to geared player. Geared player then makes Garrosh Kill listing on oQ. However, since he has no lockout this week, it shows up as 0/14. This now makes it to where my toons who have downed a fews bosses this week are unable to que for this listing because of raid lockout conflict. Now I run the addon SavedInstances ( I HIGHLY recommend for those with many alts) so I know my lockout on all my toons at a glance, so I don't need babysitting as to what raids I can enter or not.

I understand the benefit/utility of the raid lockout conflict in oQ, however I believe it should be optional so those of us who keep up with what the hell we've done for the week aren't punished by the limitations of the feature.

Thanks for listening.
is this a feature request ? i want to remind you about battle tag address book integrated in oq, with add/remove button to actual wow friend list ;) ron

THIS:
UPD: class spec text added to tooltip for in-group and waitlist items
Thank you very much!