oQueue 1.9.4 - feedback

if you have oQueue open to the find-premade tab, the blizz ui will drop your fps for no explicible reason. clicking on another tab or closing the oQueue ui will bring your fps back to normal.

as for reporting a player, i looked into this at the time the bug popped up (after a blizz patch) and wasn't able to find a fix. i had posted to their ui & macros forums, but didn't get any response (they *rarely* go thru the forums these days).

I have just upgraded to version 1.9.4b (eu) and when I try to find premade BG's or anything I get the message ** Paused *** at the top near the right

Nothing Appears

any ideas?

Also

what is icebox? and where do i get it ?

if 'PAUSED' is yellow, then your SHIFT is stuck down. hit & release it. you can also right-click to unpause the list

as for icebox, it's an auto-installer/updater we put together for oQueue and are starting to expand. the icebox addon coordinates with the icebox application.

you can get icebox here:

http://solidice.com/icebox

it's on the navbar at the top, click apps

if 'PAUSED' is yellow, then your SHIFT is stuck down. hit & release it. you can also right-click to unpause the list

as for icebox, it's an auto-installer/updater we put together for oQueue and are starting to expand. the icebox addon coordinates with the icebox application.

you can get icebox here:

http://solidice.com/icebox

it's on the navbar at the top, click apps

My **PAUSED ** is in grey, gonna try uninstalling and re-installnig using icebox

if you see the user interface, re-installing won't change anything.

if your list is empty, that's a different problem normally due to your connection being weak or your clock being off. both of which can be fixed by hitting the 'find mesh' button. when you click it, you will receive 6 random btags from other oQueue users active in the last hour. your oQueue will try to connect to them and they will start flowing premade info to you. along with the 6 btags, the scorekeeper will send you the current gmt based time. this helps your oQueue figure out how far off your system clock is... and it'll create a 'shim' for the difference... allowing your clock to match everyone else's.

if you're still stuck, let me know